Fiesty's 2000 Silverado

Fuel line came in. Seems to be good quality. Gonna be a soft crossover for my stock 99-02 fuel rails to work with my TBSS intake.

Just bought one of these hitch locks. Nifty as fuck. One-Key Lock Technology - Learns YOUR key the first time you use them ? BOLT Locks by Strattec

Gonna switch up my exhaust setup shortly. Changing the Aeroturbine 3030xl to a 22" Magnaflow. Keeping the Dynomax Bullet on. Gonna ditch the 4" tailpipe and 6" tip and thinking about running a 3" tailpipe exiting in the stock location with a 6.4l F250 tip similar to Cknox20's truck before it was totaled. Also gonna run an electric cutout. Any recommendations on brand? Seen many issues with QTP, and DMH can smd. I've had Shitty customer service from them.

I knew that shit would catch on lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well speaking of cutouts, gets Doug's or nothing. Those slide open and seal, the other ones just butterfly flip open and usually leak

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

tows leveled and color matched with some 1.5-2in spacers would be perfect.

Not sure if I could pull off red tows

Link to calipers and rotors please.
Can you go bigger like a 15" rotor or is that wilwood territory
Ok give me a sec. U want links to front or rear? Anything bigger than 13" need 20" rimps. 15" rotors is some Baer/Brembo/Wilwood/Z06 shit. For neers with deep pockets.
I have powerstop rotors on the front, they're warped now though because I like to slam on the brakes going 100+... :fp:

Sent from Tapashit
lulz :slap:

I knew that shit would catch on lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I always liked it. Doubt I'll do it though.

Well speaking of cutouts, gets Doug's or nothing. Those slide open and seal, the other ones just butterfly flip open and usually leak

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore
Link plz. Single 3"

I don't think he had drilled n slotted. And don't slam on ur brakes while going 100mph+

Will ur truck even go that fast :cheeky:

:lol:

He did send a snap with 102mph on it, but pretty sure gps was off because he isn't tuned :cheeky: dat 98 mph limit

Not gonna thread jack bout slow slicksierra but I wanna know more about these rotors and pads. Were the ebc's sold as axle sets or a complete kit? And I've read that cross drilled makes rotors weak

Sent from my potato

Last edited:
Kyol. How much it cost you to do the fronts?
I just did rear brakes about 2 months ago bit I need to do the front and I need something more BAD. Brakes to the floor today almost didn't stop me

I have drilled and slotted rotors, they're actually easier to wrap since there is less material. Just don't haul ass towards red lights with cameras and slam on brakes like me :fp: lol

Sent from Tapashit

Not gonna thread jack bout slow slicksierra but I wanna know more about these rotors and pads. Were the ebc's sold as axle sets or a complete kit? And I've read that cross drilled makes rotors weak

Sent from my potato
They were sold axle sets. And I bought the wrong ones so I do not have correct part numbers for pads.

Kyol. How much it cost you to do the fronts?
I just did rear brakes about 2 months ago bit I need to do the front and I need something more BAD. Brakes to the floor today almost didn't stop me
Front calipers-$117 amazon was cheapest and no core charge- S4918
Front rotors-$105ish rockauto- AR8645XPR
Front pads- cheap shit at Oreillys for 2005 silverado 4x4 with rear drums/13" fronts
I did braided front lines too but those were sold as a set for front and rear. $130 iirc

I have drilled and slotted rotors, they're actually easier to wrap since there is less material. Just don't haul ass towards red lights with cameras and slam on brakes like me :fp: lol
Sent from Tapashit
Lol at least they're cheap

Last edited: