Fiesty's 2000 Silverado

wth u need to get to shrader valve for

Just in case I'd need to check fuel pressure or relieve pressure from the system. Also if I ever ran out of gas completely I could open the valve and crank the truck until fuel comes out in order to get the air out of the system. Trying to keep it somewhat oem too namsayin.

Last edited:
Would look good since you already have AN-line, IMO looks half finished with Schaeder and AN

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

"Sample valves" do the same thing as the schraeder valve but much better

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network
Fancy, but don't need/want for the number of times I'll use it

Hell yeah good to hear!
:success:

You gonna try to port match it too?
Haven't decided if I'm gonna try this eBay one that's a 90mm or go with a FAST92. eBay ones seem to be hit or miss. My buddy has a brand new FAST92 he's trying to sell me for $300, might just scoop it up. But yeah if I go with the 92 I'll port match it.

Yeah try the eBay tb first IMO. $300 doesn't sound like much of a deal on a DBC tb. If you're gonna spend that much just get a Nick Williams or search out an UMI (best 90mm DBC you could get, but rare).

And you can also lightly port match your gasket to the head, then in turn match that to the manifold. Not as easy as doing a lower shell of a fast, but still helps for minimal work.

Yeah try the eBay tb first IMO. $300 doesn't sound like much of a deal on a DBC tb. If you're gonna spend that much just get a Nick Williams or search out an UMI (best 90mm DBC you could get, but rare).

And you can also lightly port match your gasket to the head, then in turn match that to the manifold. Not as easy as doing a lower shell of a fast, but still helps for minimal work.

How exactly did you port match it?