Fiesty's 2000 Silverado

How do you like those steel lines? I have to get a detailed list going with part numbers of shit I need to get in the future.

See I did things the other way around. I wanted better braking so I just resurfaced my stock rotors and new pads, and added a hydroboost. I'd still like to get stainless lines one day because I have a small cut in one of my front rubber hoses from rubbing on the spindle, and rear is about maxed out with 6" lift

See I did things the other way around. I wanted better braking so I just resurfaced my stock rotors and new pads, and added a hydroboost. I'd still like to get stainless lines one day because I have a small cut in one of my front rubber hoses from rubbing on the spindle, and rear is about maxed out with 6" lift

My rotors were too far gone. Russell makes lines for 6" lift too.

Installed cutout and 22" maggy today. Still have the 18" bullet in front of it too. It's very quiet with cutout closed which is what I want. Very loud with cutout open which is what I want. Did a 3" tailpipe to the rear bumper. Might throw a tip on it later.

Installed cutout and 22" maggy today. Still have the 18" bullet in front of it too. It's very quiet with cutout closed which is what I want. Very loud with cutout open which is what I want. Did a 3" tailpipe to the rear bumper. Might throw a tip on it later.

Vids?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cutout open.. Not really a point to a close cutout vid, it's extremely quiet. E-fans are louder lol

Dem rusty rockers :bawl:

Last edited: