Daniel's Denali

I think maybe darken them on the inside to look more like these Denali lights.

1zpmpom.jpg

I think I'm going to find someone to trade for the older style Denali light like posted. And then paint all of the chrome minus the reverse light one, and then put all leds in them.
3e94a2ec4f53b992e26b78b1c1ebf13b.jpg

Bout to work on my booty. Handle relocator is on the way and going to pick up my HD cap from the dealer today. My tails are leaking bad (thought mine were the Denali ones that weren't supposed to, fuck you gm) so I'm splitting and resealing so might as well do something to them while inside. either thinking of colormatching some of the chrome, darkening the tails up a little, or having the inside of the lense professionally smoked, just a tiny bit. Thoughts?

I need to break mine open as well to re-seal (mine are the ones that are supposed to leak, fuck you gm).

As for cm, maybe; tint, nah.

BUY A STAGE V TRANS FROM BIG DIPPER ITS GOOD FOR ALL THE HP

Sent from limp mode cat eye.

NO BRO IM BUYING MY OWN ALTHOUGH ABOUT 5 MINS AFTER SETTING IT UP I FOUND A BARELY USED ONE FOR 2.5K

Sent from limp mode cat eye.

What would yall give for my truck? 2009, 6.2, awd, Greystone metallic, black interior, heat/cool seats, pioneer nav, sunroof, Lexus afs projectors, switchbacks, shaved gate, 33/12.5/20 kuhmo road venture Mt, 2" spacers, custom tune, spintech muffler, etc etc. 175k miles oil changed religiously every 5k, runs perfect, would drive anywhere right now no hesitation

Ur driving is cuckold

But srs you should ask payoff plus what you think you've put in for mods.