Daniel's Denali

Lol it's got 175k miles, the only reason it's that high is for some reason GM truck values stay stupid high. 200k NBS trucks and tahoes go for 10-12k around here. That's stupid for that kind of mileage IMO.
Yeah but still, it's a quite heavily optioned out truck that's 6 years old,

It might be a tad higher cuz it's a Denali, but I would say no higher than 16-17k. They got for 20-22ish with like 120k around here

It might be a tad higher cuz it's a Denali, but I would say no higher than 16-17k. They got for 20-22ish with like 120k around here

I don't think there's a 8-10k price difference just for 55k more miles...

I'd ask like 19-20 and work my way down. Easier to ask high and come off price than it is to ask 16 and get 16..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I'm saying, asking price. Idk what they're actually getting for them. But they're up for sale on CL for a good while at that price so they're obviously not getting 20-22

Its high mileage but KBB ranges from 15k fair condition to 19k excellent condition. I know most don't go by that but just some info from down here. Local craigslist there are trucks under 50k that are asking like 30k. Theres an 08 on ebay with 190k asking 21k as well