Daniel's Denali

You guys bunch of pussehs, could still 1 hand my 285 in both the nbs and the obs with a 13" grant wheel, the 35x14.5s took some effort to turn tho

Mine nbs was extremely hard to turn while sitting still, Denali is easy, all handsfree Bluetooth steering control

All 3 of my NBS's have been hard as shit to turn sitting still at idle at certain times. It's just the way the pump is valved, pop it in neutral and rev it and it's easy. Turning sitting still is so bad for the truck tho, I try to be rolling at least a little bit while I turn if at all possible

word. I had to replace the gearbox once already so I try to turn only when rolling. it's not as bad now that I'm on 30's lol

My truck surges like a mf when trying to turn at low speeds, so it's a pita to turn too lol

Sent from my ballin ass iPhern 6+ using tapashitz

cammed truck problems lol. Mine will surge and try to die sometimes too if im maneuvering with it

Bout to work on my booty. Handle relocator is on the way and going to pick up my HD cap from the dealer today. My tails are leaking bad (thought mine were the Denali ones that weren't supposed to, fuck you gm) so I'm splitting and resealing so might as well do something to them while inside. either thinking of colormatching some of the chrome, darkening the tails up a little, or having the inside of the lense professionally smoked, just a tiny bit. Thoughts?