Daniel's Denali

Send me seats prawfit :cheeky:

Sent from my hacked super-nintendo

Really will sell them if I can find new ones that aren't fucking $3k lol

U kno dis looks comfy
by8aqu4u.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Okay not lifting this truck but I'm lost on what tires/wheels I want when the time comes. My toyos are getting old. I'm either going to do 22x12 forces on 33" toyos if I can fit it, 22x10 if I can't fit x12. OR. some type of oem 22, maybe like the 2015 esky wheel or something on a 33" toyo. Or. Just buy new 33's for the 20's, run spacers, and have mo money. Also planning on fixing up interior soon hopefully. Found out dumb fucks that put my seat in when I got the truck put the wrong fucking foam in and it doesn't have holes for the cooled air to blow through. They also sewed in a cheap ass vinyl seat bottom that is terribly uncomfortable. Also here recently, I guess with my fatass getting in the truck, the Console is super loose and the lid has a Crack in the leather. So I plan on getting the console lid and seat bottom recovered, a new Denali console piece because the hinge on mine is broken so one of the doors is fucked, and a black suede headliner. Then once I find a good hydrodipping place, I want my wood redone in black burl wood and all my silverish interior pieces colormatched. May throw my pioneer touchscreen up for sale and get a newer pioneer nav+bluetooth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

22x10 forces on an AT. Highly doubt 22x12s plus a 33" Toyo would fit.