Daniel's Denali

Yea but find two more and you're golden. If I was trying to buy those wheels and on a tight budget at the moment, it would be a good look. Give you time to find two more while you save more money.

Yea but find two more and you're golden. If I was trying to buy those wheels and on a tight budget at the moment, it would be a good look. Give you time to find two more while you save more money.

Good idea if they are promising the return of them.... be like me and find the last two black chrome Xd Badlands in the universe and they discontinue them a month later..

got an esky key fob for $35 doe. Trying to work something out with a shaved gate, i can get it done for $200 cap and handle using a tailgate skin.

My toyos are close to bald.... no way i can afford forces right now... and if i get anything with a lip i will get 22x10 because im not lifting, not body lifting, and probably cant fit a 22x12. Not many people make a 22x10. so thinking of doing a 2014 sierra 22 rep chrome with new 33/12.5/22 toyos... possibly 2" spacers later on. If i get forces i would just drain all my money. I have other little things i want to do to the truck so i feel like the 22 reps would be the best looking and best financially

e9upase4.jpg

Yes! Obviously these are 24s but they look sick. Would definitely do those over forces. Esky key fob is bawss and you better do that gate for $200. Thats cheap as fuck.

I ain't got dat money. Denali note + 6.2 gas mileage got me strugglin.

Found some kumho road ventures Mt brand new for $1k. Probably going to get

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I ain't got dat money. Denali note + 6.2 gas mileage + drugs n alc got me strugglin.

Found some kumho road ventures Mt brand new for $1k. Probably going to get

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Fixed