Daniel's Denali

I vote forces, all the stock wheels aren't gonna look good imo, even though I like the ones that have been posted, I'm still throwing a vote for something with a lip to it.

Lol. Kind of liking these
murutavy.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

These. In 4s. With a 3/5 drop. :cheeky:

I've seen people still getting them so they must be for sale somewhere or else ylu just have to find some used :shrug:

Highly doubt they are getting brand new 20x10's in a 6x5.5 lug pattern. I call at least twice a month and every place has been on a "4-6 week back order" since January of 13' the 20x12's are in stock though.

But dnw used wheels.. Sorry, I just like my shit new lol

Sent from Tapashit

Highly doubt they are getting brand new 20x10's in a 6x5.5 lug pattern. I call at least twice a month and every place has been on a "4-6 week back order" since January of 13' the 20x12's are in stock though.

But dnw used wheels.. Sorry, I just like my shit new lol

Sent from Tapashit

nothing wrong with used wheels as long as no curb rash or pitting. anything else can be fixed

nothing wrong with used wheels as long as no curb rash or pitting. anything else can be fixed

All the used rims I've came across down here all looked like shit. That's why I never bought used. Only used if buy are welds/forces and that's mainly bc you can polish them to look brand new

Sent from Tapashit