Daniel's Denali

worst case BL it 1.5"

No bl for Denali. At least I can't find one. Dude On insta said he trimmed about 2 inches to fit x12's and 33's, I'm going to get Tyler (big Kuntry) from the meet to let me put his x12's and 33's on mine for a second, see how bad they rub, if it's too bad I'll sadly get 22x10's, if it's not bad and I can cut it cleanly, then off to 22x12's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

What's different about a Denali? I would think any GMC NNBS CC bodylify would work

Sent from TapaTwat

Really don't know man I think the bumper mounts are different or some bullshit go figure lol. When I look up body lifts it says *Note: Will NOT fit Denali models

they're getting harder to come by for sure but they are still there. Just think of all the grandpa trucks just sitting in garages across the country that only go to the store and the gas station. My dad's truck is almost one of those. 2000 z71 that's been garage kept since day 1 and has just over 90k

they're getting harder to come by for sure but they are still there. Just think of all the grandpa trucks just sitting in garages across the country that only go to the store and the gas station. My dad's truck is almost one of those. 2000 z71 that's been garage kept since day 1 and has just over 90k
but its not for sale either is it?

i really wouldn't want another nbs unless it was a dmax or a boosted 6.0 or something lol. Even then itd have to be a perfect deal. spoiled by 6.2. i really just want to put some 22x12's on here, years down the road either trade it on something or procharge it. that's years away though

You just don't want to get rid of it because of all the Snapchat memories you've had in it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Good luck finding one I been looking

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network
Get on autotrader, there's not "tons" but there's plenty. I've been keeping an eye out, may have to travel but there's plenty with under 100k miles.

This

Really don't know man I think the bumper mounts are different or some bullshit go figure lol. When I look up body lifts it says *Note: Will NOT fit Denali models

Yeah I bet it is some stupid small shit like that