Daniel's Denali

On my 08 sierra you hold lock and un-lock on the remote at the same time to activate the tpms relearn, found that info in my owners manual.

This. Mine is 09 and yours will have to be relearned the same way

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using tapacrap

If it doesn't chirp get them rotated and try it again.

Edit: I gotta go to cooper to get mine reset

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using tapacrap

They are battery powered and go out all the time. Things are junk, you can thank our government for wanting us to be safer when driving

They are battery powered and go out all the time. Things are junk, you can thank our government for wanting us to be safer when driving

Ya fuck them. They probably are reading this

If anyone comes across some good 33" trails or toyos let me know. Mine are getting worn

Last edited:
Any reason for this? Just noticed it washing the other day. Tires are rubbing the inside of the bed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You flex out the truck a lot aparently.

But you have too wide of tires for those stock wheels. Probably rubs shit in the front too?

i dont really ever flex the truck out, i did one time and did hear it rub but i cleaned it off. i have my block out to so idk that may be it. Idk on spacers yet, im going to see how this job goes. If it goes well then ill get spacers if it goes very well then im saving up for something alot better than stocks and dey 22's

I assume you rub on your sway bar up front at full lock too? Mine rubbed on 295s. I never rubbed like that in back doe, all dat flex.

Yes I do rub le sway bar. Nothing else though. I guess it rubs bc #squatlife. If you want me to get wheels buy them I'll pay you back when I get the money :cheeky:
I'm pretty set on one wheel and tire combo, so here is a gloriously shitty job of me putting my truck on them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk