Daniel's Denali

Yeah I know it was dumb the truck is actually very smooth at that speed lol. Just had a car get in my way which is partly my fault for speeding so much. And ginger what you mean I only totalled one lol that was the only wreck that was my fault

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

i didnt say total, i said crash, you totaled the first one, crashed the front of the second one, which even though wasnt your fault i remember you saying you were speeding at the time.

i didnt say total, i said crash, you totaled the first one, crashed the front of the second one, which even though wasnt your fault i remember you saying you were speeding at the time.

I have a problem with speeding. Lol. This is why I don't have a car

1.Turn "ON" the ignition, with the engine OFF.
2.Apply the parking brake. IMPORTANT: If the learn mode cannot be enabled, ensure the TPM system is enabled in the PDM.
3.Turn the exterior lamp switch from "OFF" to parking lamps 4 times within 4 seconds. A horn chirp will sound and the low tire pressure light will begin to flash indicating the learn mode has been enabled.
CAUTION: Over inflating tires may cause personal injury or damage to the tires and wheels. When increasing tire pressure do not exceed the maximum inflation pressure as noted on the tire sidewall.
IMPORTANT: If a horn chirp does not sound after 35 seconds for any of the 4 sensors, turn the ignition "OFF" to exit the learn mode and repeat the procedure from step 1.

4.Starting with the left front tire, increase or decrease the pressure for 8-10 seconds, or until a horn chirp sounds. The horn chirp may occur before the 8-10 second pressure increase/decrease time period has been reached, or up to 30 seconds after the 8-10 second pressure increase/decrease time period has been reached.
5.After the horn chirp has sounded, proceed as in step 4 for the next 3 sensors in the following order:

Right front
Right rear
Left rear

6.After all sensors have been learned, exit the learn mode by turning "OFF" the ignition.
7.After the learn mode has been exited, adjust all tire pressures to the recommended psi
8.After adjusting all tire pressures to the recommended psi, run the tire pressure check in the DIC to see that the correct pressure is listed.

This didn't work

Nor could I. There's another way to do it by holding down both buttons on keyless entry I believe then going through those steps.

^This. Do not ever want anything else with TPMS. My Coyote had it and it was annoying as hell, wouldn't let me run the tire pressure I wanted to run in it

Got Damnit FUCK TPMS. Now it says my back right tire has only 15psi in it which is bullshit I checked it. Piece of shit. How do I fix these worthless pressure sensors. Front left says "--" for the pressure readout

On my 08 sierra you hold lock and un-lock on the remote at the same time to activate the tpms relearn, found that info in my owners manual.