Daniel's Denali

Fuck that. Sold my HD because I did the same thing. 20k miles @ 12mpg is not fun.

Spent like $6k on gas that year going to college :suicide:

Fuck that. Sold my HD because I did the same thing. 20k miles @ 12mpg is not fun.

Spent like $6k on gas that year going to college :suicide:

Yeah I've spent about $4,500 in gas since I got the truck in November

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I spend close to $1k a month on fuel. Usually around $800. Fuckin sucks.

Ya that and my payment is where all my money is. My last truck was somewhat uh "sponsored by dad" but I'm starting to realize shits expensive now that I have to pay for everything on this one

Ya that and my payment is where all my money is. My last truck was somewhat uh "sponsored by dad" but I'm starting to realize shits expensive now that I have to pay for everything on this one

Whalecum to the real world. Dis is why I drive a 15 year old truck lol

When I'm working and have to idle through fields and stuff I'm getting 10.5 mpg and filling up every 2 days.

Some have done it but I'm sure it was hacked up to an extent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using tapacrap

Don't do it. It'll rub like hell and you'll have to hack it up. Plus x12s with a level sucks, you'll go through front end parts like crazy. Ask me how I know lol

Sent from Tapashit

Yall think I could fit 22x12 on 33 toyo mt's with some trimming? I have a 2.5" leveling kit

You'll have to almost destroy inner fenders, HUGE NorCal mod and cut front bumper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yall think I could fit 22x12 on 33 toyo mt's with some trimming? I have a 2.5" leveling kit

That's what's zeb's setup was and it didn't turn for shit. He added a 1.5" bl and It still rubs some I think.

ezuba2yq.jpg

How do I get the cup holder console piece out. Like the whole woodgrain