Daniel's Denali

would love procharger but maybe when i have lots of money lol. right now i want reliability lol.

Ok so FTS 4" vs CST 4". I cant find a picture besides CST's of the kit. They are super gay and suggest a 33" tire on 8/9" wide wheel. faggots. I want to see one on 22x12's. CST's is breaking $3,000 for everything and the FTS is only $1600 i think. both without shocks. The FTS is a "leveling kit" and CST is a "lift". I think the CST has a new crossmember and some other things, FTS doesnt. Both kits are specifically for the AWD Denali and have the driveshaft for it (well CST has to be purchased separately). $3,000 just seems like a ton to fork over for a 4"... especially when i thought the 4" FTS Level was pricey... SO i think i'd rather go with the FTS let me know what yall think. Again this is just talk for if i ever do anything lol. If i could i would run 22x12's leveled but that isnt happening lol.

Anyone have pics of 22x11's leveled? Maybe i could cram that under there with just the 2.5. lol.

Last edited:
Forrealz I'm hoping to have a few things done so my truck won't be a pos compared to everybody else :cheeky:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapashit

Haha last year i though "yeah i have a kinda clean leveled nbs, 20x10's, little lean" then i got there and was like :redneckwtf: my shit looks like shit

would love procharger but maybe when i have lots of money lol. right now i want reliability lol.

Ok so FTS 4" vs CST 4". I cant find a picture besides CST's of the kit. They are super gay and suggest a 33" tire on 8/9" wide wheel. faggots. I want to see one on 22x12's. CST's is breaking $3,000 for everything and the FTS is only $1600 i think. both without shocks. The FTS is a "leveling kit" and CST is a "lift". I think the CST has a new crossmember and some other things, FTS doesnt. Both kits are specifically for the AWD Denali and have the driveshaft for it (well CST has to be purchased separately). $3,000 just seems like a ton to fork over for a 4"... especially when i thought the 4" FTS Level was pricey... SO i think i'd rather go with the FTS let me know what yall think. Again this is just talk for if i ever do anything lol. If i could i would run 22x12's leveled but that isnt happening lol.

Anyone have pics of 22x11's leveled? Maybe i could cram that under there with just the 2.5. lol.

The CST is more expensive but it wont change your track width like the FTS iirc. The CST does indeed have a new cross-member. I called them a few weeks ago and they said I would be fine with 33's on 20x10, -25 offset with their lift. Their flagship Denali truck in the pictures is running 20x9 -12 or 0 offset. They only say 8" wheels are recommended for liability reasons.

Here's a pic and best price I found on it with the drive shaft, plus Military discount.
CST 4" Suspension Lift for 2007-2013 Silverado and GMC Denali # CSS-C3-13

If it was up to me I would do the CST. CGM is super biased toward FTS for whatever reason, but I think CST makes a better kit overall for the Sierra Denali's.

your nbs was sick plz go
:kiss:

The CST is more expensive but it wont change your track width like the FTS iirc. The CST does indeed have a new cross-member. I called them a few weeks ago and they said I would be fine with 33's on 20x10, -25 offset with their lift. Their flagship Denali truck in the pictures is running 20x9 -12 or 0 offset. They only say 8" wheels are recommended for liability reasons.

Here's a pic and best price I found on it with the drive shaft, plus Military discount.
CST 4" Suspension Lift for 2007-2013 Silverado and GMC Denali # CSS-C3-13

If it was up to me I would do the CST. CGM is super biased toward FTS for whatever reason, but I think CST makes a better kit overall for the Sierra Denali's.

Yeah I think the CST would be a more complete kit, it's just very pricey. I could run 20x10's leveled, with the 4" I would be trying to run 22x12's on 33's

So I can get an expensive CST lift, shitty cocaine and cheap hookers, OR I can go with the FTS 4"level, have expensive ass hookers, and great cocaine.

Fts if you put it that way IMO :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapashit

I would ball out with the CST lift, 100% pure Colombian bam-bam and hookers summoned by the United Nations to relieve the stress of world leaders.

Just remember with the cst you have to cut the crossmember pieces to clear the diff. If I would've know I had to do that with the Showoff I would've never lifted my truck in the first place. I'll never lift another ifs truck again lol

Sent from Tapashit