Daniel's Denali

yeah ive seen that how to before.. at first i thought no but i may actually do it now.
we've had some ice around here past few days, rare for louisiana i guess lol. Awd is very fun with traction control off on ice

Last edited:
gimme dat cam and light bar

weather is shitty so truck looks like i been muddin :redneckwtf:

Also did the felt behind lock thing mod. no more rattling.

dat secret mod this weekend

:secret:

Last edited:
fuck i should do that mod looks easy. hate the fuckin plastic rattle inside.

Haha yeah mine was bad

Soo what do yall think I should start saving up for. Once I get a better job I should be able to get myself some stuff after a while. (a long time) 20x10 American Forces and new 33's, stay with the 2.5 level, and do LT's, intake, tune, and double din install or 4" FTS level, maybe 1.5 body and 22x12 American forces on 33's. Leaning more towards 22x12 as I have always been on 20x10's. Just don't know what setup I need to fit 22x12.

You're going to need a new front drive shaft with that 4". I would check out the CST 4". It comes with the front ds and maintains the factory track width as well so you wont need spacers in the rear.

But if it was me, I would forgo all of the mods and save up for a D1SC.

You're kinda limited with an awd. Anything over 3" and you have to buy a new front drive shaft iirc.

Sent from Tapashit

You're kinda limited with an awd. Anything over 3" and you have to buy a new front drive shaft iirc.

Sent from Tapashit

Correct

You're going to need a new front drive shaft with that 4". I would check out the CST 4". It comes with the front ds and maintains the factory track width as well so you wont need spacers in the rear.

But if it was me, I would forgo all of the mods and save up for a D1SC.

The CST also won't interfere with your stabilitrack

Haha yeah mine was bad

Soo what do yall think I should start saving up for. Once I get a better job I should be able to get myself some stuff after a while. (a long time) 20x10 American Forces and new 33's, stay with the 2.5 level, and do LT's, intake, tune, and double din install or 4" FTS level, maybe 1.5 body and 22x12 American forces on 33's. Leaning more towards 22x12 as I have always been on 20x10's. Just don't know what setup I need to fit 22x12.

Need pictures of a similar setup to both for reference imo
I like the sound of 22s but also like the sound of leveled

Go look at zebs! The fts 4" and 1.5" BL on 22x12 welds and 33s if you wanna see something similar
u3e3ahy3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapashit

Last edited:
FTS has a 4" for the Denali (awd). Dakota, it would be like comparing what tylers truck is going to look like with the forces to what zeb (zlittle90 or whatever) 's truck looks like. I would love a procharger but with 140k miles I'll pass lol

Go look at zebs! The fts 4" and 1.5" BL on 22x12 welds and 33s if you wanna see something similar
u3e3ahy3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapashit

Thats tits with the 22s, raise the rear up a hair and it would be perfect
Leveled on 20x10s looks good too though! Thats a hard decision..if it was me id probably go leveled but only because im not really into lifted trucks as much lol

Thats tits with the 22s, raise the rear up a hair and it would be perfect
Leveled on 20x10s looks good too though! Thats a hard decision..if it was me id probably go leveled but only because im not really into lifted trucks as much lol

Yeah I love that look... Honestly I like it better than lifted. It would just be such an expensive setup considering I won't have a lot of play money after truck payment, gas, and food every month. I'll probably do the 20x10's and new tires when I can afford it, which will be a while, 20x10 forces and toyos is like $4,000.

Yeah I love that look... Honestly I like it better than lifted. It would just be such an expensive setup considering I won't have a lot of play money after truck payment, gas, and food every month. I'll probably do the 20x10's and new tires when I can afford it, which will be a while, 20x10 forces and toyos is like $4,000.

Or a hefty down payment on a procharger :cheeky: