Daniel's Denali

Add sunroof instead :read: Lulz My buddy with the all terrain had his done yesterday, 50 on the shield, its lighter than yours is. Its hard to get away with tint around here. since modded trucks arent common, and they love to fuck with us.

Add sunroof instead :read: Lulz My buddy with the all terrain had his done yesterday, 50 on the shield, its lighter than yours is. Its hard to get away with tint around here. since modded trucks arent common, and they love to fuck with us.
Already have sunroof :datass:

Cops aren't real bad around here unless you are giving them a reason to stop you. I liked my 50 on my NBS, wasn't too light
I'm doing it when I have the dough. I already have the holes drilled so I might as well.
let me see when you get done please

Yup, a big contractor around here's son had mine, one owner and just had tons of needed maintenance like belts and what not done. Never off road.

Yea I bought mine from a super rich old guy in Fresno. IIRC he owned a few subdivisions. Dude took better care of his truck than I take care of myself. Not a problem with it and he had it detailed and put a brand new bed liner in it before I picked it up.

Yea I bought mine from a super rich old guy in Fresno. IIRC he owned a few subdivisions. Dude took better care of his truck than I take care of myself. Not a problem with it and he had it detailed and put a brand new bed liner in it before I picked it up.

Really wish mine had bedliner but the bed is near mint so oh well

Spacers are definitely next then airaid tube. Tune soon after that. Unless I can find a cheap set of EXT escalade roof racks and a way to mount without drilling. I won't ever use them. I want to get airaid and maybe exhaust before tune

Love my roof rack, every time I see a escalade roof rack for sale I get tempted to buy one and do the same with color matched ends.