Daniel's Denali

I got the shield tint but I swear it's not 40%. Going back tommorow. Spacers are next. Also thinking about the ext escalade roof rack with the end caps colormatched. What yall think

Im just glad you got rid of yours because of the damn brushguard, cab lights, and rally lighting. Tastes better with cars :crazy:

Daniel, you upgraded, dont be sad. Didnt you total your first truck? LOL

I got the shield tint but I swear it's not 40%. Going back tommorow. Spacers are next. Also thinking about the ext escalade roof rack with the end caps colormatched. What yall think

I've been looking for one for mine. Never seen one on a nbs truck. Let alone a dropped nbs truck. Would be sweet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

spacers and stock wheels never look good imo. Shouldn't have a wheel with mo lip or offset sticking out of the fender

Well I'm not too happy with the tint, 40 was a total waste. 35% at the lighest next time around. Still looks good though, I will get some tint on back Windows and see then how it looks.

20140108_112613_zps7d210a3a.jpg

20140108_112618_zps92dc7945.jpg

20140108_112639_zps75d87cfa.jpg

20140108_112652_RichtoneHDR_zps77456262.jpg

20140108_112725_zps9cf67c43.jpg

Love everything about this truck Dan, when it comes time next year to get rid of my car I'll be looking for one of these or a 03-08 Cummins 4x4 maybe a 2005+ Dmax too

I'd say tune. I have 35 on my shield and love it. Just need to get 5 on the rest of the windows

You've done a great job on this. Makes me want to get a Denali now.

this "40%" looks lighter than the 50 on the silvy
Because sides are bigger and lighter than silvy

Love everything about this truck Dan, when it comes time next year to get rid of my car I'll be looking for one of these or a 03-08 Cummins 4x4 maybe a 2005+ Dmax too

Thanks man. I was thinking about a dmax but all I would do it get tickets driving like a jackass... Lol. I like this truck a lot, drive amazing with AWD and has more than plenty of power.
I'd say tune. I have 35 on my shield and love it. Just need to get 5 on the rest of the windows

You've done a great job on this. Makes me want to get a Denali now.

Yeah I wish I had gone with 35. :shake:
I love mine so far

Spacers are definitely next then airaid tube. Tune soon after that. Unless I can find a cheap set of EXT escalade roof racks and a way to mount without drilling. I won't ever use them. I want to get airaid and maybe exhaust before tune

Last edited: