Daniel's Denali

throwback sig
sanativesig_zpsa662cd00.jpg

Lol grant don't remind me.

One of my buddies found my old truck rolling around town the other day

Idk about you, but that's the worst damn feeling in the world. Granted you still have a badass truck and I'm the dumbass that traded it for a car but still lol

Idk about you, but that's the worst damn feeling in the world. Granted you still have a badass truck and I'm the dumbass that traded it for a car but still lol

Yeah its pretty depressing after all the work and time I've put into it haha. It was just real old. 282k miles on original drive train is getting there lol

True, mine was at 162k and needed a trans and the Cal Speeds caused more headaches than they were worth, but I wish I would've just fixed it and kept it

I seriously would have if I would've had more cash :(

Im just glad you got rid of yours because of the damn brushguard, cab lights, and rally lighting. Tastes better with cars :crazy:

Daniel, you upgraded, dont be sad. Didnt you total your first truck? LOL

Im just glad you got rid of yours because of the damn brushguard, cab lights, and rally lighting. Tastes better with cars :crazy:

Would've put cab lights, pre-runner bar with lights, and more lights on his :cheeky:

Lol, I like both that and the clean look. But I like lights too much to not have some kinda bar/guard/something. The Blazer will have lots of lights if I end up keeping it

Haha yeah... Kind of glad because it made me a lot more cautious and we ended up coming out good on that. Not really sad just miss the old truck

Don't know what I want to do next time I have a little money. Either:
40% windshield with 8" 5% brow ($100)
Or
2" spacers all the way around ($150)
Or
Tune ($230)