Daniel's Denali

No sir. He'll end up killing some high school prick for hitting the door without the mouldings lol

We had a gravel part where the late people parked, if y'all have a separate lot, just park there!

Sent from my fuckin iPad

We had redneck row. That's where I parked with all the ragged out ferm troks with cb whips and glass packs. I didn't fit in lol.

We had the same in high school, a row in the back with all the dodge and powerstrokes. I had an older neighbor with a clean 02 ecsb 2500HD that parked on the driveway. So after that I always wanted to park where he did

Sent from my potato

Do the same thing I used to, park on the sidewalk outside of the shop or my favorite was teacher parking. I parked in teacher for like a month with my gold Grand Prix before the teachers figured out it was a students car.

No sir. He'll end up killing some high school prick for hitting the door without the mouldings lol

Door moldings don't really save shit. Vehicles are different Heights and their doors are all different shapes and sizes. A little ~inch wide strip along the truck will only save it from very few certain cars. Even my mom's little civic smacks above the molding on our nbs Yukon

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore