Dakota's build thread

Yea I like the sound a lot..the damn exhaust leak is about to kill me though, probably end up doing the donut myself

Depends on if all the bolts break or not, lol

Good reason to get some LT headers now!

Just sold my calspeeds actually lol

Baby due march 15th so I wont be doing any real mods for a while..just maintenance right now. got new upper/lower ball joints, new knock sensors, and heims from brett are on the way. Might still do plugs and wires.

Debating on just taking it to the exhaust shop wednesday and let him do the donut..not sure I wanna fuck with it or risk breaking bolts just to save $35

The nuts on mine were completely rounded. Took 5 titanium drill bits to get the damn things tapped out. They can be a bitch but I am also up north

Just sold my calspeeds actually lol

Baby due march 15th so I wont be doing any real mods for a while..just maintenance right now. got new upper/lower ball joints, new knock sensors, and heims from brett are on the way. Might still do plugs and wires.

Debating on just taking it to the exhaust shop wednesday and let him do the donut..not sure I wanna fuck with it or risk breaking bolts just to save $35

Well hey congrats on the little one!

Soak bolts in Deep Creep or kroil for a few days they should come off.
If not like kyle said some heat would work.

If not just cut them and replace with some new ones.

I love magnaflow its all i have ever ran, although with my headers/cam/stall the 18" has gotten to loud for me and i will upgrade to a 22-24" maggie, i have the E-cutout if i want to be loud.

Soak bolts in Deep Creep or kroil for a few days they should come off.
If not like kyle said some heat would work.

If not just cut them and replace with some new ones.

I love magnaflow its all i have ever ran, although with my headers/cam/stall the 18" has gotten to loud for me and i will upgrade to a 22-24" maggie, i have the E-cutout if i want to be loud.
Same exhaust setup I'm switching to! Except a bullet in front of 22" maggy

Same exhaust setup I'm switching to! Except a bullet in front of 22" maggy

Yep a few friends run the longer maggies and i like them alot more.
the 18 was great with just headers, but the cam made my exhaust alot louder like it was a huge difference.
so im going to upgrade to a longer one or 6.2 muffler. Having a switch to basically run open headers is fun and allows me to have a quite muffler since i like being loud sometimes like in parking lots just let it open listen to the cam rock

Got these in from Brett last night, top notch work!

Gonna try to put them on along with my new balljoints and probably swap back to stock spindles/2500 keys on Sunday

They are excellent quality, very nice and beefy as hell..very impressed for $130 shipped

Hell thats cheaper than regular moog tie rods ar oreillys and these are better lol

Hell yea, im so ready to put them on lol
Tired of this bumpsteer and im pretty sure this is gonna fix all of my problems

Yeah lemme know how they work for you. Doubt it will cure all bumpsteer though unless you lift back up.
But I am curious just how much lower you will be able to mount those on the spindle compared to a traditional tie rod end.
If you don't mind please snap a shot of each of them mounted on a spindle so we can compare.
I may pick some of those up myself this summer if they are lower.