Dakota's build thread

I actually like the white bumpers better dude, just swap out to esky handles. Looks fresh as fuck with just the little splash of chrome

Thanks man, I may keep the white bumpers for a while or maybe permanently if I really like them with the chrome wheels..we'll see once I get them lol

Eh, I'm up in the air if I like VHO's. Definitely looks good with the low low of your truck though.

So ive been wanting to pick up a tahoe/yukon once my truck is paid off, my aunt has an 01 yukon and she is wanting to get something a little newer.

Initial plan was to pick it up for my girl as her daily but we are gonna get her a car for the gas mileage then when my truck is paid for ill probably buy the yukon.
Ive been browsing tahoeyukon forum and found some pretty clean nbs

This one is what id model it after but probably with 24s, same color and everything..perfect stance imo

Top one needs running boards, hoes/burbs look weird without them IMO. Middle one needs more tire baddddddd, bottom one needs stock mirrors and black Dpillars. But, I like where your head's at!

Orrrr you could change it up and go clean leveled like my buddy's hoe

tapatalk_1391997529563.jpeg

Tits :boobs:

I like the middle on. Would be sweet to have one. Ive always wanted one.
Me too, and im gonna need the room for kiddos lol
That first one with some tahoes hnnggg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea.. thought about tahoe reps, tbss reps, or maybe marcellino concepts
Top one needs running boards, hoes/burbs look weird without them IMO. Middle one needs more tire baddddddd, bottom one needs stock mirrors and black Dpillars. But, I like where your head's at!
I agree with all of those statements, hers has running boards and would most likely keep them
Leveled looks good but I have always loved lowered suv's so ill probably go that route, plus Ill already have my spindles off my truck I can use :cheeky:

Ya I have a 97 tahoe and I want to upgrade. I love the nnbs hoes but dont want to spend the $$ on it right now... Tahoes have plenty of room. I like the z71 models to but that one with the hd front looks tits.

Ya I have a 97 tahoe and I want to upgrade. I love the nnbs hoes but dont want to spend the $$ on it right now... Tahoes have plenty of room. I like the z71 models to but that one with the hd front looks tits.

Yea I used to really want a nbs z71 hoe dropped a little before I got my truck

There is a mexi dude here in town that has a pewter tahoe dropped like 4/6 or more on tahoe 20s..looks kinda ragged but the drop it tits.

Damn if I were closer I'd give you my chrome bumper...

I think those wheels will look good with the whites though. Esky handles and bowtie (maybe mirror caps?) should be enough to tie it all in.

And are you looking at NBS SUV for DD or another project?
I say go older.

I have a chrome rear bumper if you want it we could work something out. Shipping would be the biggest cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapashit

Damn if I were closer I'd give you my chrome bumper...

I think those wheels will look good with the whites though. Esky handles and bowtie (maybe mirror caps?) should be enough to tie it all in.

And are you looking at NBS SUV for DD or another project?
I say go older.
Still have my old esky handles and ill get a bowtie for sure..gonna stay with white mirror caps though.

Mainly just looking at the yukon because I can get it cheap and it has 3rd row seats lol

You'll like having an SUV. Once you get used to the interior room, you will not want anything smaller, lol.
I love taking my Suburban on road trips. All the room in the world to relax and stretch out, plus I still have a shitload of cargo space behind the third row seat. I usually put an ice chest back there with drinks and sandwiches. When I get hungry or thirsty, I don't even have to stop driving. Just tell one of the kiddos to climb back there and grab me a drink. :lol:
I'm kinda glad now that I ended up getting a Suburban instead of a Tahoe. When the third seat is in place in a Tahoe, you have basically no cargo room at all behind that seat. Even with the third row seat up in my Burb, I can fit an ice chest and a bunch of luggage and shit. And when I wanna use it as a "truck" I can remove the third row seat and fold the second row seats flat and then I can fit a 4x8 sheet of plywood in there and still close the back hatch with no problem. Hell I've even hauled 10 foot lumber by sticking it in between the two front seat on top of the center console. Like that, I can have a few boards stacked up and still close the rear hatch. I did that when I built my deer stand a few years ago.

As some of you may or may not remember, when I first lowered the truck the flowmaster I had sat stupid low to the ground..drug it everwhere for a little bit then went and had it raised.
Well today I ran by the muffler shop because ive had an exhaust leak thats driving me crazy. Ended up buying a used magnaflow once I saw what the flowmaster looked like...

Had him throw a dual rolled edge magnaflow tip that I already had on it

Still has a minor leak due to the "donut" on the passenger side..he only does them in the morning for whatever reason, so I had to wait on it.
Thought about replacing it myself. Anybody ever done one? How bad is it to get too?