20131030_160125.jpg

20131030_160007.jpg

20131030_155953.jpg

20131030_155941.jpg

20131030_155933.jpg

20131030_155904.jpg

20131030_155856.jpg

20131030_155850.jpg

Well looks like my tranny is going..no first and no drive, really sucks because it is my daily
Should be getting my school return money in the next couple of weeks so im gonna just get it rebuilt and might add a shift kit while its apart, definitely gonna throw my servo in aswell

Well looks like my tranny is going..no first and no drive, really sucks because it is my daily
Should be getting my school return money in the next couple of weeks so im gonna just get it rebuilt and might add a shift kit while its apart, definitely gonna throw my servo in aswell

They should do a shift kit anyways. It's a basic part of all of our rebuilds.

Also make sure they do a hardened sunshell as well.

Dude that is gonna build it is very well known around here and builds a lot of trannys for street/strip applications so I know he is good

If I had a lot of mods I might go ahead with an 80e but the truck is stock, I just want to get it fixed and spend the least amount I have to for a quality job

Fawk that 80, unless you making 450+ you must really like to go slow
Guys around here got baby cam 4.8 with 80e swaps and stock converter,fucking trucks wouldn't even break out the 15s lolol

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Sucks to hear dude, but after it's done at least you'll know that it wont give you trouble for a while.

Fawk that 80, unless you making 450+ you must really like to go slow
Guys around here got baby cam 4.8 with 80e swaps and stock converter,fucking trucks wouldn't even break out the 15s lolol

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
Word, its not a racetruck and wont be anytime soon
Sucks to hear dude, but after it's done at least you'll know that it wont give you trouble for a while.
True that..itll be nice to not have to worry about it but it sucks because im off the next 3 days so I can move :fp: gonna borrow my aunts truck until I get mine back on the road

Sucks to hear Dakota. Of course this type of shit always has to happen around the holidays.
Yea it never fails, talked to my tranny guy a little bit ago and he thinks it might just be a shift solenoid so im gonna take it by to him after school in the morning and let him look at it
You could do a 65e

Sent from my Stealth Lookin iPhone using Tapaturd
Meh, ill just have this one rebuilt or fixed until I get to the point where im making enough power to need something stronger (probably never in this truck)