Dakota's build thread

Hated my duplicolor undercoating.. it lasted about 2-3 months.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

4C3A4F2B-AE57-4950-A877-57EEFFDCF7EF-21256-00001AACEE7D1CB1.jpg

3683BCCE-B3CC-4992-AB2C-CF06FBF32AFF-21256-00001AACF3B4970B.jpg

You decided what you were going to do for undercoating? Truck is looking good, only thing killing the look is how noticeable the front fenderwells are. I'm really liking it slammed on the 17's tho.

You decided what you were going to do for undercoating? Truck is looking good, only thing killing the look is how noticeable the front fenderwells are. I'm really liking it slammed on the 17's tho.
Not quite yet, haven't really had a chance to go to the paint shop and check it out..it drives me crazy everyday lol that's why I've been trying not to take too many pictures of it haha

What size tire you running on those 17's?
245/65/17

Not quite yet, haven't really had a chance to go to the paint shop and check it out..it drives me crazy everyday lol that's why I've been trying not to take too many pictures of it haha

245/65/17

It'd drive me crazy as well. Bohall and I were discussing how he needs what's left that you can see of his painted too. Too bad that junk Bgray has isn't more widely avaiable lol

I know, that's what I would really like to have but ill just buy the best that is available locally and if need be ill redo it later on

I know, that's what I would really like to have but ill just buy the best that is available locally and if need be ill redo it later on

Prolly what I would do as well. We looked a few places the other day but never made it to the paint store to check on what they had.

We used to use a lot of 3m products when I was in autobody in highschool and it was all good quality stuff..never used their undercoat but I would think it is probably pretty good aswell