Dakota's build thread

Looks so good man! Agreed on the wheel well paint when ya get a chance, that will clean it up a lot.

Thanks! Yea I've been planning on doing it since I pulled the liners but didn't wanna do the front and wait to do the rear so I'm just gonna buy enough to do it all at once and knock it out soon

13157DE4-12AE-413F-9E48-41054E7E7073-12630-00001088A84F1FCF.jpg

Hmmmm dfw

Lol you can haz for some $$$ :cheeky:
I would like to do cladding but being this low that shit would get ripped off the first day

Lol you can haz for some $$$ :cheeky:
I would like to do cladding but being this low that shit would get ripped off the first day

wish i didnt need height for hunting season, would have slammed black 4wd crew, although I did see and 05 red Z71 crew at local dealer my fiance likes :chin: DFW red slammed 4wd crew SS

When mine was on stocks like that it scared me to drive places I didnt know cause I literally had 1/2"-1" between frame and ground and thats about how much my shocks would travel lol

4u2y7y5y.jpg

Looks awesome but fix yo lights.. look like a mixed kid :cheeky:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

When mine was on stocks like that it scared me to drive places I didnt know cause I literally had 1/2"-1" between frame and ground and thats about how much my shocks would travel lol

4u2y7y5y.jpg

Looks awesome but fix yo lights.. look like a mixed kid :cheeky:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

:racist: lol thanks man and I know, I need to get on it