Brettrunner 2:Cruise Harder

You can go another 1" with the same size tire and everything to get that last little bit of gap gone? I understand the ride part cause I mean you get out of my 6.5/8 truck and into stock its like WOW...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

980520_10200650126069234_155181839_o.jpg

2.5 in the front 5 in the rear.

Looks awesome Brett!
You can go another 1" with the same size tire and everything to get that last little bit of gap gone? I understand the ride part cause I mean you get out of my 6.5/8 truck and into stock its like WOW...

Not for me, I get into a stock rcsb and it rides noticeable worse than mine.

You also don't slam tires like I do, haha... that extra 2.5" I'm dropped up front makes it rough..

Last edited:
Alright guys need some HONEST sensible input.

I've been REALLY itching to do some sort of long travel on the truck ASAP. BUT I've been putting some serious though in what.

Now what I've been thinking about is going with the mazulla mid travel kit for right now then later when I get stationed somewhere i could really use the LT, sell the mid travel kit and buy the LT.

I've been saving pretty hard and I have enough to go balls to the wall for the full mid travel kit (shocks spindles and the kit, fiber glass EVERYTHING) and would be able to install it NO problem here.

07-14 GM Mid Travel

its clearly more than a mid travel kit @ 14 inches of clean wheel travel. No welding needed (for warranty situations that is GOOD) plus I DO NOT have the facilities I had in California to do it and would have to find someone with a welder to do so.

Or buy the LT kit and then SLOWLY piece together the rest of build (meaning kit itself, Id have to wait for shocks and everything else).

07-14 GM Race Long Travel

I'm going with the race kit no matter what but it might be another year until I can do so.