Brettrunner 2:Cruise Harder

Just my honest opinion, are you ever really gonna be able to take advantage of the full boogie LT kit? Spending money twice sucks, so if that's what you really want, I'd just save till you can do that.

The mid travel looks like a great kit and that's borderline long travel range anyway. Being full bolt on, not real fab work and you can go balls to the wall on it, I'd go that route. You may end up liking it enough to not bother with the other one anyway. That's definitely a badass and very capable kit in it's own right

I've never seen a LT truck in person, but there was a guy a couple years ago on the other site that was building one in Savannah. Idk if he ever finished it tho

Would be neat as fuck to see a LT truck in Charleston. Only other one I've seen around here is a Titan in summerville.

not that fucking dark grey one with the fucking 5 inch exhaust tip and led light bar ? with black methods ?

Yeah im pretty much going with the MT for now.

These kits really hold there value so ill resell it and take a hit but that will be after i move.

Last time I saw this one, it was red with white fiberglass fenders and a bedside. Was probably 6 months ago since I saw it last.

not the same one was about to say its some IDIOT that works with me, dudes wears a suit and a flat bill hat to parties and shit, total fucking idiot plus its stock suspension with wheel spacers.

LT isn't a big thing around here so people probably aren't even knowledgeable enough to point out his failure lol

I honestly looked into it for my truck. Found a kit for $2700 for the front. Decided my truck isn't worth the amount of parts it would take.

There's a nbs pre runner for sale on columbia CL in sumter. The one in savannah was wills. He did a 6l, cam, and other stuff. Haven't heard from him in a while.

uzuvy5ub.jpg

Saw this in Nashville today.

Sent from my b hole