Brettrunner 2:Cruise Harder

Yup not doing either,

Laying in bed tonight and I've decided to pull deposits and just be sensible and enjoy some extra cash.

Def going to do a 7-9 inch lift either RCX or mcgaughys.

Anyone got a choice of rims? I really like the preds.

plz go i will LT at some point in time not on a 10 month old truck. Def LOVE preds 20x12"s or what? Tires are going to be 35's

7.5" rcx is a stretched 5". Don't do that. Fabtech is a true 8" as well as Fts/mcgaughys/Cognito... If you are set on a 7-9" I'd go fabtech IMO. And preds are only 20x10 -25 offset. They just have a big lip.

Sent from Tapashit

7.5" rcx is a stretched 5". Don't do that. Fabtech is a true 8" as well as Fts/mcgaughys/Cognito... If you are set on a 7-9" I'd go fabtech IMO. And preds are only 20x10 -25 offset. They just have a big lip.

Sent from Tapashit

Still dope as fuck though

OG be trollin the crew IMO suspension is probably sitting in his room.

100 percent serio

Remembered why i sold Brv1.0 in the first place. Pain to drive here streets are small, its a 10 month old truck, no drive thru's i DOUBT i can fit through the gate as well here @ 91 inches wide up front. Ill do it when I move to another base that is closer to shit where i can actually use it.

sucks to here your not doing it, woulda been cool to see you mash them carolina dunes but makes sense that your gona try and enjoy it first.