BOO5TED'S GMC Crew Cab

did you do your headliner yourself? How did you get it out?always heard you had to remove back glass too remove

Actually James did it, it came from your truck lol. When we swapped them we took out the front/rear seats and console then slid it out the rear passenger door.

We had to fold it a little but not enough to crease it. Oh, and my console, escalade shifter and dash grab handle all came from him.

Either way they still were not bright enough for me. Gotta remember I'm old and blind. :rofl:

Shhh, don't tell anyone though.

I keep trying to tell my dad that I can make his truck easier to see in, but he keeps resisting, stubborn old guy likes his regular light bulbs lol

I put LEDs in my dad's Z71 work truck and he LOVED them. Then switched back to his work body and wants them in that lol. Finally making progress

For the visors I taped up the material parts and used SEM spray paint on the plastic parts. Once it dried I used RIT dye on the material.

The headliner wasn't that hard, I had front/rear seats and the console out and slid it out the passenger rear door.

For the visors I taped up the material parts and used SEM spray paint on the plastic parts. Once it dried I used RIT dye on the material.

The headliner wasn't that hard, I had front/rear seats and the console out and slid it out the passenger rear door.

Rit dye?

Sent from Tapashit

rit_dye_liquid_8_ounces-black_c9a854de.jpg

Yes.

RIT dye.

I see you've learned the google.

Also Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Jo Ann's, Target, etc......