BOO5TED'S GMC Crew Cab

Looks awesome man!

16967333691_80469de0ba_b.jpg
Dat camber on the silvy doe :datass: :cheeky:

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Only took from 9AM to 3+AM :turborofl: but soo mash better. Feel much better about it now than when I pulled in the driveway at 530 this morning :crazy:

Mine haven't made any noise that I hear, only thing I hear is the exhaust banging on the axle when I go over dips/speedbumps lol.

when we raised mine, it still hit a couple of times....made a lil dent on the pipe on its own....now is noise free

:happehdog:

ur muffler guy better have his pipe bending game on fleek...its gotta be tucked WAY up high, think I either removed or pushed the heat shield up and then had space to tuck up.

time to cut it off.

Ya think? Was just thinking of leaving it there like it is. :bertstare:

when we raised mine, it still hit a couple of times....made a lil dent on the pipe on its own....now is noise free

:happehdog:

ur muffler guy better have his pipe bending game on fleek...its gotta be tucked WAY up high, think I either removed or pushed the heat shield up and then had space to tuck up.

My heat shield is already gone. Plan to get the tail section from magnaflow for the diesel because it's already 3" then take it to have installed.