Bigmatt's 06 nbs crew

If love to have one for free too. The world doesn't work like that buddy.

Most of the time you have to work for what you want. And if you want the sub bad enough, I need you to work for it ;) hahaha

My trucks new tat

null-4.jpg

Always wanted one of those but will wait until I have coilovers then people can hate and ill slap it in their faces.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

I forgot exact specs but from what I can remember its tuned to 32 HZ I believe and is between 1.7-1.8 cubes.

To colyn, I figured it was a coil over but when I looked at it, it had a spring with a shock in the middle and the word static written on the side. I didn't think it looked like a coil over at first until I kept staring at it. Oh well, I'll look at it that way since I don't have coil overs lol.

We put my box right behind back seat. Cut the cross brackets and shaved some seat mounting brackets down to fit box. Buttttttt, this box was built for the sundowns. The box can be actually a little less beady with these American bass subs. The subs aren't as long and magnet isn't as big

Might have to look into those 8's....have had my crappy fosgate 12's out of my truck since like October and finally sold them. Need to decide if I'm going to try and build another center console box or try and fit something back behind the seat again.

I need to measure and check out what I have room for I suppose. If not I need to just build a nice custom console since Bohall never helped finish the other that had the 12's in it.

I'd just have to measure and see what kind of space I have in my single cab. Also, if they were in a console box they'd be enclosed and you wouldn't be able to tell they were there to want to steal them.