Bigmatt's 06 nbs crew

38913C57-0C02-4DCD-BAC3-6825604CCE3D-7033-000002E67F44B5AB.jpg

Put a gmfullsize sticker on your back glass and Jared will send you free one. lololololol

Oh and I will be putting my leafs on the 1" parts of my drop shackles to get my true 4/7 drop. Instead of having 4/8 and then airing up shocks to be 4/7. Kinda stupid idea but you live and you learn. My shock extenders should be going on soon so when they do, I'll set my leafs in the 1" drop location in my drop shacks. That way I can pull a trailer with two four wheelers on it to colfax, la for the big mud ride. And also will ride alot better I'm sure.

Nope. I did about half the install with help of friends and a buddy that owns a shop that cut my crossmembers and stuff for me while I was offshore so I didn't have to worry bout it when I got back in.

I was at the gator drag car show and the owner was giving them out.

Just do a 4/7 man. I thought it would be cool to do 4/8 and then put air in my shocks to level it out to a 4/7 but it was actually a stupid idea considering if I ever ride a few people in my truck, frame will start hitting everywhere. So 4/7 would be more practical for me because it'll be at the height I want and when I put a load on my truck, I can air it up and hopefully have no problems. I just put a 2 " receiver ball on my bumper so y'all bouta see a low chevy pullin loads lol.

A few days ago I been hearing a grinding/chirping noise. Got under my truck this morning to find out that one of the bars welded together on my mufflers had broke. Should get that fixed soon if I find a welding machine.

On another note, I believe I blew one of my 8s. I was messing with my amp earlier to get a little bit better sound and might have adjusted a little too much. Started seeing smoke come out of my ports and then I cut my shit off. Most likely a blown voice coil. Looks Like I will probably be ordering me another SA8

Nah I don't want to start shit. I liked my sundowns and it was because of my own stupidity I blew them. I messed with the settings on my amp so much that it fried them.

But these American bass 8s, oh my god. These little fuckers beat louder, harder, and have more clarity. I wish I wouldn't even have wasted my money on the sundowns.

that dude is such a douche...he has some good knowledge, but he really thinks nothing is better than Sundown. I loved my 10, it was awesome, something caused the cone to rip, and I had it replaced and just sold it.

May look into these subs. I need a replacement, just not in a rush

Last edited: