Bigmatt's 06 nbs crew

Yea man. All I'm waiting to come in now is shock extenders so it'll drop my shocks down a little and also outs them at a different angle for a better ride. Once I do that, I'll air them up and make sure everything is even. For my air shocks, each shock has its own seperate line with brass fittings instead of that "T" it came with. That way I can adjust for the chevy lean.

Just wanted y'all to see my ass.

9AD02CBF-22AD-4E30-B910-BF4943D7CFA6-14888-0000049C95AB058E.jpg

I rode her last night and all day today. She actually rides pretty damn good for the shocks in the back almost being bottomed out. The shock extenders should be in within a couple days I hope and we are gunna put them on. I floored her earlier at 30 mph and was kind of going down a curvy road. I felt something hit a little bit but fuck it. That's what happens when you have a lowered truck.

I'll take it easy in the curves and punch it on the straight aways.

I rode her last night and all day today. She actually rides pretty damn good for the shocks in the back almost being bottomed out. The shock extenders should be in within a couple days I hope and we are gunna put them on. I floored her earlier at 30 mph and was kind of going down a curvy road. I felt something hit a little bit but fuck it. That's what happens when you have a lowered truck.

I'll take it easy in the curves and punch it on the straight aways.

Mine did the same, super soft shocks, no extenders, no helpers or anything, punch it and hit drive shaft on x member, sucked!

The air shocks are soft when there is no air. The more air u put, the firmer they get. The extenders are just to bring them down a little bit so the won't be bottomed out and then also puts them at a better angle for a better ride. Once I put them on, I'll air up the shocks to about 120 or 140 psi and make it stiff as a rock because they ride way better when they're firm.