Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion

You can buy 2 vu2 manifolds now for the Same price as the vu4. The vu2's have threaded ports.

I think I'm going to order my accuair stuff tomorrow. It shouldn't be that much since I've already got a tank and I'm gonna run an edc instead of 480's.

I think I'm going to order my accuair stuff tomorrow. It shouldn't be that much since I've already got a tank and I'm gonna run an edc instead of 480's.

it will be $1600, if you buy e-level with vu4 manifold. If you call them you may be able to get stuff cheaper.

Im going to add elevel one day...
I want to say i have 800-900 in my setup,no elevel,vu4,speedswitch,my tank,and my comps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Im going to add elevel one day...
I want to say i have 800-900 in my setup,no elevel,vu4,speedswitch,my tank,and my comps

must have got your shit at dirt cheap prices then.
vu4 and switchspeed are sold for $900 alone.

i called and talk to them and got free shipping and 50 off my switchspeed and I thought that was good.

must have got your shit at dirt cheap prices then.
vu4 and switchspeed are sold for $900 alone.

i called and talk to them and got free shipping and 50 off my switchspeed and I thought that was good.

Thats really all i said,my comps or tanks were surely not included in the 800-900 price i belive i got it for

I ordered all my stuff through lowriderdepot,if you can prove you have a buisness ,they sell wholesale/cheap,or well say cheaper

Thats really all i said,my comps or tanks were surely not included in the 800-900 price

i see, when you said you have 800-900 in your setup, no elevel, vu4, switchspeed, tanks, and my comps. that statement sound like you have 800-900 in it all.

i see, when you said you have 800-900 in your setup, no elevel, vu4, switchspeed, tanks, and my comps. that statement sound like you have 800-900 in it all.

I wish! Lol
More like 800-900 in accuair
620 in OB2s,trevor at metalworx will beat everyone,just so anyone knows
2 3gallon alum tanks for 30$ a pc.
Now that more like a reasonable price tag

Just got off the phone with accuair. For the VU4 and elevel it was going to be $1,732 with shipping.
When it was all done I got off the phone paying $1,650.
Good guys for sure.
Now we play the waiting game...

Hell, I talked to the owner Reno presonally and had a discount code from a someone they sponsored and paid $1,550 to my door for full e-level. They even threw in a t-shirt and 2 mufflers. This was like 2yr ago though. Really happy with it so far, youre crazy if youre planning a new build and dont go with accuair IMO.

I have to say, compared to others I have been in and seen, yours moved like butter. So what separates accuair from the others?

I-level is finally shipping soon. Idk if I'll end up getting it. It kind of makes the E-level remote pointless, but you need to have the E-level package before the I-level will work. I wish they'd sell it as a separate package.

I have to say, compared to others I have been in and seen, yours moved like butter. So what separates accuair from the others?

Compared to other auto leveling systems? Or just the components like the Valve block and switchspeed remote?