Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion

I do it at every show I go to. park the truck and take the controller with me. never know who is around when you aren't watching.

I do it at every show I go to. park the truck and take the controller with me. never know who is around when you aren't watching.

I think I'll probably end up taking it inside with me every night. We have some real shady fucks up here.

Next question. For those who run elevel, how hard is it to run the electrical for it? Is it all plug and play or is it a big process?

I think I'll probably end up taking it inside with me every night. We have some real shady fucks up here.

Next question. For those who run elevel, how hard is it to run the electrical for it? Is it all plug and play or is it a big process?

everything with accuair is plug and play if you run their manifold. you're only bare wires are the wire for the compressor, ground, power, and dimming.

The wiring was easy as hell, but the sensors take alot of time to get measured and mounted - there is no generic way to install them since most setups are different. I am going to have a write up soon on my reg cab with kp 4 kink and kp cups.

god dammt a lot has changed since I bagged my track 8 years ago... A TON of reading up todo.

The wiring was easy as hell, but the sensors take alot of time to get measured and mounted - there is no generic way to install them since most setups are different. I am going to have a write up soon on my reg cab with kp 4 kink and kp cups.

Thanks guys! Appreciate all the info. I've already got a pretty well settles way to measure for the sensors on the rear after reading Aaron's threaf

Yeah I was gunna copy him but my front shock setup is different. Its a pain and im not crazy about where im mounring them...just cant get em mounted anywhere else. Still a good write up tho

Picking up a set of used BOSS 330's on Yokohama 265/40/22's tomorrow and was wondering if they will tuck with a KP six ling, KP cups and DJM 4" drop arms? If not what should be done to make it work? I am tubbing all four corners this spring when the truck comes out of storage. I am currently running Kaotic Z6's on 255/35/20's with zero rubbing issues.

Brett(tukn4s) would be the person to talk to about that.

Thank's. I'll PM him later. Also contracted KP Components to see what they suggest. Been outta the game for so long.

Yeah I was gunna copy him but my front shock setup is different. Its a pain and im not crazy about where im mounring them...just cant get em mounted anywhere else. Still a good write up tho

Yeah I'm the same way. I should be able to find a good spot to mount them with the ekmw front kit.

Started notching tonight. Didn't get far cause I put those c-notches in like they were meant to never come out. But anyway. Ignore the welds on the top plate cause they look like string doodoo. I honestly don't know what the fuck was going on lol but I tweaked with my settings on the machine and they started lookin pretty

ny8y5yqa.jpg

myzyhyba.jpg

6ysejehy.jpg

vyvu8egu.jpg

gy3a2yre.jpg

y8uzy3uv.jpg

u4e2usap.jpg

apehynyh.jpg

Yea buddy. It's gonna be hard but I'm workin on it after work/weekends/whenever I can lol