Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion

I agree. After I had the bed off, I installed the whole kp set up in about 4 hours taking breaks.

Depending on what wheels you wanna run you can always just run cups up front. The ekstensive kit is nice, but it's expensive and time consuming and you have to run 4's or bigger.

22's
simple yet effective

Last edited:
24s. Awesome yet a pain in the ass.

Hahahahahahaha so true!

Dakota. I have a really simple way to bag the front of these 4x4's with just djm control arms and bags.

I made a bolt on bag bracket above the UCA with a bag plate and a bolt on bag bracket that's bolts onto the UCA. Put it on my 4x4 truck, sister didn't like it so I pulled it off and sold it.

Yea but how close did it get to laying out? Seems like it would keep it from laying all the way

It laid frame up front on my 24's with a 255/30/24
The back was static so Im sure it would've laid all the way out since the back was 3" from the ground static anyways.

Hmm may have to look into something like that then

It was a super easy set up. Between that and the kp, it could be done in a weekend. Just remove your torsion bars and torsion bar crossmember all together. Swap in a 2pc drive shaft and get a clicking Ring for the transfer case.

2 gussets bars coming up off the frame rail in between UCA mounts. Gusseted plate off those two. Mount top of bag to that. Run plate across UCA and either weld it to UCA or run loops around the tubular UCA and Bolt it. Run line.

Have this question. I have a full hd front on my truck, and ill be body dropping it soon and this is going to be an issue.
With the hd front bumper on just a bagged truck, the balance seems to be about an inch off the ground. With a 2 3/4" body drop, it seems that most of the valence would be gone. Anyone have a recommendation on something to do? I don't want to go around with no valance. I've thought about just trimming the valance, but there wouldn't be much left, having no balance and just sheetmetaling the section where the valance fits, or I've thought of sectionong the bumper so I could run a stock valance.
Any ideas?
Not bodied with hd front
2u2uvynu.jpg

Bodied with hd front
aguruvad.jpg

qudyduhe.jpg

I thought I saw a picture of the white rcsb on fb with the valance trimmed. The old owners name is Shaun headley. He owns that shop endless customs.

For you guys wanting to run the vu4's the price will be increasing soon since they're releasing a version with threaded ports on it instead of press in PTC's. ill be waiting on the threaded version since I want to run hydraulic line.