Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

5500k? I have 3 sets of xb35 5k, and they are the tits. Idk where you got 5500k, but they are a true 5k, and make cheap 5k led look blue as a muff. My 5k drl/signal in my f350 are "5k" and look like an 8k next to my 5k xb35s. But my 5k xb35 match my 5k signal and drl perfect in my silveraydo. Both came from vleds so idk why.
But them fellers ain't gon get any bluer, so if you want moar bluer, 6k

Shit is yellow... Makes no sense. My old 5k used to look whiter than these. Gonna try to get 6500k bulbs
ee0f937123fedb69f9009481e75b2e30.jpg

Fuuuuuuuu alecks. One of my bulbs is out this morning in the ford. Dafuq I'm gonna do now.
You lay your ginger curse upon me

Think I'm just gonna roll the 3five 5k instead of the xb35. Dnw :alecks: color lights
My first set of xb35s I bought I was afraid they'd look like alecks lights in my bike, so I ordered them in 6k, with my mh1s retroed mf are way too blue. gon play the guessing game maybe and order 3five 6k?

All of my bulbs are around 8mo-1yr+ old, so not sure on these new bulbs they have switched to. Which bums me out because that's always been the reason I bought morimoto. I dig their bulbs.
But their bulbs are just re branded CNLlight bulbs so maybe I'll order another set of those. Cheaper too. About $15