Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

Bitch why you think we fuck with you so much? If we didn't like you we wouldn't respond to your posts. :rofl:

I honeslt hate secret mod bs. When I am buying shit I let all who ask know. Like a neighbor kid with a 02 dmax noticed I had new wheels and tires, so he stopped by and bs'd with me about trok then was like "wait til you see what Ive got coming" and I was like ORLY whats dat and he said "you will see" QFT FGT

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I honeslt hate secret mod bs. When I am buying shit I let all who ask know. Like a neighbor kid with a 02 dmax noticed I had new wheels and tires, so he stopped by and bs'd with me about trok then was like "wait til you see what Ive got coming" and I was like ORLY whats dat and he said "you will see" QFT FGT

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

People like that are better than people who talk about mods and never do them.

Hids are in; 5500k Morimoto XB35. Hoping they cool down or something once broken in, they're super super white makes them almost look yellow next to the half ass blue switchbacks
de44ad5b16ca7c548dbee357f47bb3c1.jpg

4229ab115d0a3840d68654940cb93942.jpg

So you're saying once they're broken in, they will be super white? Pull the fuse for the parking lights to get a better pic of the hids?

Sent from dat iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk