Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

56e51b4ad30bdc3a292fb36dc2683dee.jpg

Alecks' Slow 09

Eh I wish I had the money to retro right now. Maybe on the spare set someday but I still enjoy cleared stocks. Plus I'm ditching hids for GE Nighthawk Platinum if they put out more light than these shitty ass hids I had sitting in the garage. Also gonna get chrome amber bulbs for turn signals. Our switchbacks. Idk yet

Alecks' Slow 09

I have the old sylvania bulbs that give off that cool blue effect when they're off. I know they're discontinued but I managed to grab two sets a couple years ago on eBay

Edit: I'll get a pic in the morning if yall don't know what I'm talking about

Sent from dat iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

I just get ebay ones lol, the ones I have gotten work just fine for however long I had them

If all goes well today I'm ordering GE Nighthawk Platinum, chrome amber bulbs, set of used gorilla lugs, and a dic panel so I can finally just look at mpg on dic lol

Eh I wish I had the money to retro right now. Maybe on the spare set someday but I still enjoy cleared stocks. Plus I'm ditching hids for GE Nighthawk Platinum if they put out more light than these shitty ass hids I had sitting in the garage. Also gonna get chrome amber bulbs for turn signals. Our switchbacks. Idk yet

Go for the retrofit. Worth every penny. I was running hids in my stock housings before I did my retrofit. The light out put is much much better, and I am no longer blinding on comming traffic whatsoever.

Go for the retrofit. Worth every penny. I was running hids in my stock housings before I did my retrofit. The light out put is much much better, and I am no longer blinding on comming traffic whatsoever.

This will work for now. I'll keep my spare set for in case I choose to do a retro. It's just really expensive lol

Yeah it's definitly not the cheapest route. But definitly keep your stock housings. Took me about a week to get them dialed in to where I was happy. Wouldn't have done it without a spare set