Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

Noooooo. They burn out fast and are overpriced for what they are. Phillips brand are a better choice imo.

That's the headlight bulbs that burn out quick. The 3157 ones he has and posted last forever. I've got a couple sets in the tool box somewhere I bought for the Silverado I keep for spares just in case. I bought them the afternoon I brought the truck home and that was back in February of 2000. They still work after all these years and have been through countless turn signal housings and two trucks. :rofl:

That's the headlight bulbs that burn out quick. The 3157 ones he has and posted last forever. I've got a couple sets in the tool box somewhere I bought for the Silverado I keep for spares just in case. I bought them the afternoon I brought the truck home and that was back in February of 2000. They still work after all these years and have been through countless turn signal housings and two trucks. :rofl:

Got damn

Really? I've had mine for like 3 years with no problems. Guess I got a good set :shrug:

Sent from dat iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Reading > me

Totally skipped the 3157 part lol

16482304697_e1341b9804_o.gif

These lights need to :plzgo:
9b0c0b5ae9018bfe00f50c5403dc0507.jpg

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

0-80 before 4.10s

Last edited by a moderator: