Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

Said fuck the lower bjs, finished uppers, went to get alingment, expected him to say they need replacing, he said they were fine, got it aligned, done

On to the next plan; 4.10 gears on the way, then getting those installed, maybe retune if it drives janky (tuner said it should be fine other than incorrect speedo so no rush on it if it isnt needed for proper driving), replace sway bar links, then work on clearing those headlights I said I'd do like 3 months ago

Waitwat :65wat: that's what I was thinking aboot doing but I havr 3.73 so I dont think 4.10 would be a noticeable difference

I would change the front pump seal while you're at it. I don't think the previous owner of my truck did it and it leaks. I hate dicking with trans

Sent from dat iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

I would change the front pump seal while you're at it. I don't think the previous owner of my truck did it and it leaks. I hate dicking with trans

Sent from dat iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

That was replaced at 40k miles from what carfax said

And the carfax on my truck said it wasn't in any accidents, but when we sanded the whole bed down, one side had 2 layers of paint/primer. Aka was hit fixed and resprayed. Carfax can only tell you so much. Might as well do it while you're in there.

And the carfax on my truck said it wasn't in any accidents, but when we sanded the whole bed down, one side had 2 layers of paint/primer. Aka was hit fixed and resprayed. Carfax can only tell you so much. Might as well do it while you're in there.

Yeah true. How much is it to replace it?

Carfax only shows what was fixed by insurance/warranty. If someone pays cash/out of their own pocket for a repair it doesn't get reported.

4.10s are in, installing asap, buddy's dad just has to get a little free time and I'm paying him 150.

Friday I'm getting a little bit of change and am gonna order some LEDs and stuffs