Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

I had thought about getting tbss reps but that's not in the budget. So I'm going to stick with the denali wheels and get 275/60. I don't want an aggressive tire.

Mess with the battery any? If you disconnected it or it completely died then it may have to relearn idle. Try keeping your foot on the gas some after you start it and see if it stays running.

lets start out with this,

do you have a check engine light on?
Lol no sir
Mine would do that if my intake tube was loose or had fallen off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will check it when I get out of school, I think that could be it as I was changing my oil the other week and it fell off from me leaning on it to poor oil, so I bolted it back up but may not have stayed

Will check it when I get out of school, I think that could be it as I was changing my oil the other week and it fell off from me leaning on it to poor oil, so I bolted it back up but may not have stayed

:ayfkm:

That's what I would've immediately gone to if my truck did that after knocking it loose

Edit- pour*

I'd bet it's the intake tube not on properly. Probably looked fine from the top, but didn't seal on the back/bottom.

Changed the oil today again, and hacked off the 5" tip and finally can hear myself talk. Don't know why but I guess the tip was creating a bunch of drone. Gonna fix the door switches and replace front suspension shit within the next month. Might clear these heads I got from Brian too. I'm now employed with LA Hydrographics and am planning on dipping my interior plastics in a colormatched film. Should look pretty nice. Other than that I'm just saving what I can and keeping my eye out for a new vehicle. If anyone wants dipping done shoot me a pm and I'll ask my boss for an estimate. You can look it up on Facebook and check out some of the shit we do. Oh and I'd anyone might know, I'm having brake issues, some days it's a softer brake and others I can barely tap it and it's locked up almost. Any ideas?

anything is possible, my grandpa's obs had the factory trans go out at 35k

But when a booster goes bad it will make it fell like you have no brakes, or it will work way too good and lock up the brakes if you barely touch the pedal

anything is possible, my grandpa's obs had the factory trans go out at 35k

But when a booster goes bad it will make it fell like you have no brakes, or it will work way too good and lock up the brakes if you barely touch the pedal

Yep that's exactly how it is

Plans for this year, no shit these will happen, maybe lmao, currently saving with the new job on some of these mods

Bilstein 5100 adjustable struts
Cheap 2" leveling kit
Clear the heads Ginger sent to me
Fix door switches - DONE
Do something with the exhaust, shit's too loud
UCAs and LCA balljoints
Reinstall blocks
2" wheel spacers maybe
Fuck more shit up and have to fix it
Performance mods maybe, idk

bedliner is obviously on the high priority list

been saving the past few months for 3" spindles, 2" rear block, 1.5" rear spacers, 4.30 gears and a tune. Maybe by the Shreve meet most of the stance will be done

No longer considering lowering, for now.
Got a badass deal on 1.5" front spacers and 2" rears for 70 bucks, saving for tires now. 305/50 cooper zeon ltz

Some plans for the summer!

305/50
2" spacers all around
Motive 4.11s
TSP220
PAC1218s
Hardened 7.4 pushrods
Katskinz
More Colormatching
Bedliner
Rear Liners
Bed rails and gate cap

Revised plans for troka:
2" shackles and stock front
4.11s w/ stock g80 most likely
Paint
Bedliner
More or less leds
Windshield tint
245/50 Hankooks
Bullet and different exit exhaust

Should be done by next year :rofl:

Plans for this year, no shit these will happen, maybe lmao, currently saving with the new job on some of these mods

Bilstein 5100 adjustable struts
Cheap 2" leveling kit
Clear the heads Ginger sent to me
Fix door switches - DONE
Do something with the exhaust, shit's too loud
UCAs and LCA balljoints
Reinstall blocks
2" wheel spacers maybe
Fuck more shit up and have to fix it
Performance mods maybe, idk

:bishplz: