Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

09 ECSB Silvy - Slut

Lol fuk I'm inconsistent to say the least. I actually have a job now that pays decent tho, shit may actually happen, already have some stuff in the closet waiting :secret:

Edit: hopefully getting a little bonus this week too, putting in extra hours for the installation of the new water heater

Last edited:
Changed the oil today again, and hacked off the 5" tip and finally can hear myself talk. Don't know why but I guess the tip was creating a bunch of drone. Gonna fix the door switches and replace front suspension shit within the next month. Might clear these heads I got from Brian too. I'm now employed with LA Hydrographics and am planning on dipping my interior plastics in a colormatched film. Should look pretty nice. Other than that I'm just saving what I can and keeping my eye out for a new vehicle. If anyone wants dipping done shoot me a pm and I'll ask my boss for an estimate. You can look it up on Facebook and check out some of the shit we do. Oh and I'd anyone might know, I'm having brake issues, some days it's a softer brake and others I can barely tap it and it's locked up almost. Any ideas?

wanna sell the tip? got a picture?

Sold it?

:cheeky:

:NO:

00b252aaa80d7eee825fdc96a34f37ac.jpg

PM for pricing on dips :shake:

Will get more pics today after work with the pieces installed.

Ordering bilsteins and leveling kit tomorrow if I get paid enough