Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

09 ECSB Silvy - Slut

Gears actually would by increasing mechanical advantage, is part of the reason you regear when lifting :truestory:

You regear when lifting because of the larger tire diameter. Gears do nothing for weight, doesn't matter if your tire is 40lbs or 140lbs, if they're the same height the gearing will all be the same. Now the lighter tires will make a difference, but not because of the gears. Because of the parasitic loss of heavy fuckin tarz. :gnomesayin:

Sent from Tapashit

You regear when lifting because of the larger tire diameter. Gears do nothing for weight, doesn't matter if your tire is 40lbs or 140lbs, if they're the same height the gearing will all be the same. Now the lighter tires will make a difference, but not because of the gears. Because of the parasitic loss of heavy fuckin tarz. :gnomesayin:

Sent from Tapashit

:whalecum:

Sent from Tapashit

Yes the change in mechanical advantage helps, 4.10s would be stock gearing for my obs with 37s to make the speedo correct but 5.13 is as high as I would go for 37-38s. Same reason you regear for better acceleration or for offroading because it makes it easier to get the vehicle going thus felling like it has more power. Also :shake: for brining tech into ASP thread with me :troll:

Yes the change in mechanical advantage helps, 4.10s would be stock gearing for my obs with 37s to make the speedo correct but 5.13 is as high as I would go for 37-38s. Same reason you regear for better acceleration or for offroading because it makes it easier to get the vehicle going thus felling like it has more power. Also :shake: for brining tech into ASP thread with me :troll:

:shake::mynga: had to make this thread less stupid :lol:

Sent from Tapashit

So why again did you go from BAMF troka to where we are now? I apparently missed it.
:lolwut:

:shake::mynga: had to make this thread less stupid :lol:

Sent from Tapashit

:shake:

Anyone here have experience with the DJM 4/7 kit with the 4" Calmax uppers and lowers? Can get those with the flip kit for 550.