Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

Mini D2S 6500k kit on the way. May paint headlights while in there.
Next will be gear install and retune to 93 and adjust for gear install.
I painted some plastics on my bumper so it's almost all colormatched now, just need to figure out how to do the trailer plug cover.
I also repainted my old mirror caps, one came out great but the other is fucked and needs resanded and repainted so I'll probably do that on my next day off.
#shrevemeetcrunch

Not done yet. Still need to trim front end supports for the bulb and socket to fit right then aim, and put them back together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I've actually done some shit to the truck. Oil change today along with other misc bullshit like checking tire pressure, windshield wiper water blah blah blah, a guy gave me a free Flowmaster 40 series and I was tired of no muffler so BAM, threw that on and it actually sounds pretty decent. Also did those chrome handle covers the other day. I found a trans leak somewhere along the lines which is a GREAT thing because I thought my trans was just going out but I threw 2 quarts of ATF in there and am gonna have a trans shop trace the leak in the lines and fix it for me. I'd like to install my retros soon but I really don't know how I'm supposed to cut the supports on my front end lol to make them fit..

You and Aaron have problems if y'all want to keep a truck or nah. Glad to see you doing mods again :shake:
Well at least he wants to keep it but just isnt modding it. Idk if im selling it tomorrow or in a year but im still messing with it more than i drive it lol.

Alecks' Slow 09

I'd mess with it if I had time but I really don't. I'm a full time student working two jobs and a 6 year old niece I pretty much take care of all day after I get home. Can't have down time as I don't have another vehicle. Tyler bought a truck stock and sold it stock :lol: now drives :fgtjeep: so ya :-]

Why ive never made one. Lol. Truck is night and day different from when I bought it. But its all upgraded stock appearance. Lol

This thread is unofficially just a wish list of hopes and dreams of things I'll never do to my truck :rofl: