Alecks' hopes and dreams thread.

Cancelled the order on the dynomax before it shipped, just now got my money back, gonna go tomorrow and have my tailpipe and tip ran; guy on instagram is designing a muffler he wants to sell soon and asked if I wanted to try it out before it goes on market and I was all like :bananadance: fuck Yeah I do dude lol.

Got the zaust done but still waiting on muffler
Only pic I have
5b3e913fa823890afcc033778d21f6ae.jpg

I dont tow so no need for it

got pulled over for zaust already and they saw shield tint and were like "oh looky here, ticket quota here i come"

5 seconds later, THEY PULLED SOMEONE ELSE OVER, FUCK THEM

The hassle is ridiculous up there. I ran around with true dual straight pipes, no cats, and 5" tips on my old truck for like 8 months and never got pulled over. Hell I went full throttle near cops before and never got hassled. Same with my 5% over 20% tint on that truck lol

Alecks' Slow 09

So after 4 years of owning this thing, I've only put 35k miles on it, and haven't had a single problem with it mechanically, thank the Lord lol.

After running it over in my head a million times I've decided against putting the 4.10s in and am gonna sell them. I do a good bit of highway driving so the 3.42s aren't hurting me as much.

Due to my truck being way too fucking loud and indirectly gaining me a tint ticket, I'm gonna go ahead and slap on a 14419 Maggy and if it's too much I'll add a 12" bullet but that should be it for exhaust.

After exhaust, I have no clue what to do next. So I'll take suggestions...

1. Paint mirrors, rear handle, gate cap (all textured so kinna don't want to but idk)
2. Put it in the shop for paint corrections, dent removal, scratches, etc
3. Misc lighting (hid bulbs, rear led mounts)
4. Bedliner

Well the good news; thought my tint ticket was 240 and it's only 125, so I'm gonna pay for that and rip my shield tint off and go darker maybe lol, and have them cover my inspection sticker instead of having it clearly cut out

And, I'll be going back to an XR1, my buddy still has the one i sold him lol so I'm gonna hopefully snag it back for 80 and install for 60 and bam, good to go

My whole exhaust is band clamp dude besides the ball flange at the y pipe been that way for a year+ now and made it though a brutal winter no problems. Get stainless band clamps and tighten both sides equally you can't go wrong. Just stay away from c clamps