2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

Level and lifted is fine. It's just the choice of wheels SCREAMS wanna be caddy truck conversion blah blah. You had my support until you put those on. Now we are done.

Level and lifted is fine. It's just the choice of wheels SCREAMS wanna be caddy truck conversion blah blah. You had my support until you put those on. Now we are done.

Like I said, got dem on the cheap lol who knows how long I'll have them on for :lol:

Sent from Tapashit

I'll be dead honest here... I wouldn't roll those if someone gave them to me for free. Nothing against you, I just hate those wheels with a passion (if you haven't figured that out yet). :D

I'll be dead honest here... I wouldn't roll those if someone gave them to me for free. Nothing against you, I just hate those wheels with a passion (if you haven't figured that out yet). :D

I was iffy at first but once I put them on I liked them. Really almost look like my gears with no lip lol but eventually I'll probly end up with a 20x10 on some 285's or 295's.

Ordering detail stuff ASAP.

Next mod will probly be some fox rear shocks.

Sent from Tapashit

I'm 50/50 for the wheels.. And I'm half for them because most wheels look better in-person, so I won't be quick to judge til I see them at the Shreveport meet which you WILL attend this year lol.
I wouldn't do Fox shocks tbh. Bilstein 5100s are cheaper and imo somewhat better decision for leveled truck.

I'm 50/50 for the wheels.. And I'm half for them because most wheels look better in-person, so I won't be quick to judge til I see them at the Shreveport meet which you WILL attend this year lol.
I wouldn't do Fox shocks tbh. Bilstein 5100s are cheaper and imo somewhat better decision for leveled truck.

Yea I will, but who know if I'll have these wheels that long :rofl:

Dfw fox shocks. Ik they are cheaper but I'll probly use some of the money from when I sell my lift so I'm not worried about spending the extra few dollars.

Sent from Tapashit

Look into doestch tech shocks, chrome custom valved shocks just like fox, for about half the price.

Truck needs more ck375s :troll:

All about bling eh? No one will notice them or see them on a stock rear setup. Spend the money elsewhere IMO

Only money else where I'd spend is LT's and exhaust.. And that cost way more than just 100 extra pennies. I'm not color matching anytime soon either. Really just tired of spending money on this thing tbh but I can tell a difference goin from bilstien and Fts 2.0's to factory struts/shocks.

Sent from Tapashit

long toobz, catless y pipe and SKRAIT PYPES

on dat luxury trok

Actually I was thinking catless LT's, catless y and a 16" borla XR-1. Sounds weird that I want a muffler :rofl: but I do want an electric cutout when I do that

Sent from Tapashit

Lift sold

ugy3usa2.jpg

This guy bought it
emara3e4.jpg

Sent from Tapashit