Bout the best I can do for now unfortunately
udydazag.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

te6apuha.jpg

bybu6ede.jpg

azy7y2yv.jpg

vatata6y.jpg

jegemasa.jpg

Thoughts about the middle sticker? Thinking about takin it off and leaving just the bertstare on
3amyzy6u.jpg

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Took it off. Looks better. Now it's just the Bert stare lol
va9ypusu.jpg

Also, cleaned up my moms new escalade esv platinum up. Looks so sick
a3yqydym.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

Nice, esky... I bet y'all have an easy $200,000 in vehicles sitting in your driveway..

Bert stare is the gayest shit I've ever seen

I used the chemical guys hybrid v07 on it after i washed it. Really like that stuff. Makes it shine like a mofo lol
If me, my mom, my dad and my sister are all home, not including the boat, it's somewhere around 250...

I love the bertstare lol :bertstare:

Sent from Tapashit

250 holy shit. I have like 30-35 and my parents and sister combined have like 55-60 so not much more than your mom by herself

250 holy shit. I have like 30-35 and my parents and sister combined have like 55-60 so not much more than your mom by herself

They spend their money on vehicles. They don't smoke, and they don't gamble or drink very often so they just put the money towards vehicles. Her escalade alone was 90k.. But my dad gets a $900 truck allowance which covers his truck and he gets so much per mile so that pays for the gas bill. So they only pay for 3 vehicles out of pocket. Still a lot of money but that's what they want to spend it on. Lol

Sent from Tapashit

Makes sense, my parents could spend that easy but they like to travel so they take 2-4 big vacations a year, I smoke(going to quit soon) and work on my house so whatever you like to spend it on I guess.

Makes sense, my parents could spend that easy but they like to travel so they take 2-4 big vacations a year, I smoke(going to quit soon) and work on my house so whatever you like to spend it on I guess.

We also don't go on vacations lol took a few when my sis and I were little (bout 12 years ago) and since that one the only vaca they took was a cruise and it was only them. So they put that money to other stuff lol

Sent from Tapashit

90k escalade? brb paying msrp +15k for everything.

There is a brand new 2013 esky platinum up by our cabin exactly like your Moms and was loaded except charcoal gray in color. It was 68k asking price when I was there looking at the 2014 Silverados.

Do you live on Planet Bullshit in the Galaxy This Sucks Camel Dicks?

Last edited: