2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

90k escalade? brb paying msrp +15k for everything.

There is a brand new 2013 esky platinum up by our cabin exactly like your Moms and was loaded except charcoal gray in color. It was 68k asking price when I was there looking at the 2014 Silverados.

Do you live on Planet Bullshit in the Galaxy This Sucks Camel Dicks?

This one is a 2014, no rebates. Msrp for a escalade esv platinum is 84k so I don't see how u get msrp + 15k from.

Sent from Tapashit

This one is a 2014, no rebates. Msrp for a escalade esv platinum is 84k so I don't see how u get msrp + 15k from.

Sent from Tapashit

So even if your parents were dumb enough to pay MSRP at 84 for a 7-8 year old vehicle design that will be redesigned soon..... then they also paid TT&L on top of it too?

Fail.

So even if your parents were dumb enough to pay MSRP at 84 for a 7-8 year old vehicle design that will be redesigned soon..... then they also paid TT&L on top of it too?

Fail.

Who gives a fuck if its an old design? She liked it so she got it. Is it your money? No it ain't. When the new ones come out she'll get that one too. If you don't like what goes on in this thread then get the fuck out it. But Of course it has to be only you to bitch about other people's money. Like we are the only people in the u.s. that buy brand new vehicles. Get the fuck off your high horse mr perfect and go fuck your self.

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Who gives a fuck if its an old design? She liked it so she got it. Is it your money? No it ain't. When the new ones come out she'll get that one too. If you don't like what goes on in this thread then get the fuck out it. But Of course it has to be only you to bitch about other people's money. Like we are the only people in the u.s. that buy brand new vehicles. Get the fuck off your high horse mr perfect and go fuck your self.

Sent from my fuckin iPad

It's just hilarious how you brag about your parents money and you act like its yours. Have a piece of humble pie you loser.

It's just hilarious how you brag about your parents money and you act like its yours. Have a piece of humble pie you loser.

Lol @ bragging on my parents money. A statement was made so I clarified it. Have a problem? Go eat a dick.

Sent from Tapashit

:lol2: He gets so butt-hurt about it I just have to laugh because I know the real story about how much he pisses his Dad off when he leaves for work for a couple weeks then Jimmy Skrait-pypes begs his mom to buy him shit he can't afford, then his Dad comes back and is all pissed off because his retarded son has made yet another vehicle into a hacked up piece of crap. Keep washing your Moms vehicles for money Jimmeh, you're a badass.

pm's...those are messages you can send one another privately...pm is short for Private Message...use them. I won't ask nicely again.

You're trashing a build thread...take it to pm's, texts, emails, smoke signals, idgaf, just not here.

You don't know shit about me Matt so gtf out my thread.

Traded my 7" tip for 2 6" tips. A 4x6x12 and a 5x6x15 for my dads truck
evanusa6.jpg

Sent from Tapashit

pm's...those are messages you can send one another privately...pm is short for Private Message...use them. I won't ask nicely again.

You're trashing a build thread...take it to pm's, texts, emails, smoke signals, idgaf, just not here.

He's to much of a Internet pussy to just pm me. He has to do it in a thread so everyone could see so he looks like a badass.

Sent from my fuckin iPad

He's to much of a Internet pussy to just pm me. He has to do it in a thread so everyone could see so he looks like a badass.

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Nah I just like calling you out because you sound like a spoiled doucher. Could care less how I appear because when I say something it makes me look the opposite of a badass. My internet pussy sent you a PM. This time its not an old dude posing as a girl trying to get dick pics from you and falling for it lmao.