2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

I'm actually going to get it tuned local. Lethal racing in Lafayette. $300 for a in person tune and free retunes for life. I won't have a auto cal but oh well. He can get it done Monday or Tuesday (have to call him back this afternoon to confirm exactly when) and I can even dyno tune it if I wanted to.

Sent from my fuckin iPad

What made u change your mind about the BB tune? I just got an AutoCal myself...

What made u change your mind about the BB tune? I just got an AutoCal myself...

Price mostly. $300 and free retunes for life. Extra 200 to dyno tune it. These guys have done numerous vettes and camaros and my buddies bros truck. All very happy customers. And the fact they are only 45 min away. No email and wait time.

Sent from Tapashit

Well now that the cats half way out the bag lol I'm thinkin about it. I want 33's but I want my 22's also. If I do 33's ill drop to 7.5" up front and 5.25" out back. I wouldn't have them for long though. As soon as I get the money and a buyer id sell and get 33's and 22" ions :rofltank:

Sent from Tapashit

customimageyup_zps66e5e7c4.jpg

:lol: sounds good :imo: prolly why i also has skrait perp (to an extent)
Your voice cracks me the hell up tho...you do not sound like any redneck I've ever heard in my life including myself :trolldance:

Lolz

Sent from my fuckin iPad

:yuno: hold your phone right?!?!?!?!?! :security:

:lol: sounds good :imo: prolly why i also has skrait perp (to an extent)
Your voice cracks me the hell up tho...you do not sound like any redneck I've ever heard in my life including myself :trolldance:

Coonass bruh, big difference between us and rednecks. :read:

I'm coonass to but ain't got dat accent ya heard?

Last edited by a moderator: