2013 Sierra 6.2 4x4 thread

Nick's dad is gunna do them for 125.. I also want to do switch backs at the same time I do clears. What about if we do them at the meet I July? :cheeky:

I've talked to several different people and looked at a bunch of newer trucks around here and they all have that little "seapage" underneath.. So idk :shrug:

Tune is on the list, I just still haven't found someone to buy my damn iroks right now. But tbh I'd wanna sell my wheels/tires as a package. That way I could order new wheels and tires with FREE mount and balance. I know that sounds really stupid to yall but the place that swapped my x12's and x14's raped me with a price of $266. That was the ONLY place that had machines big enough for the 35's and x14's/x12's around here. Dnw to pay another $250 to have my 33's put on here.

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Fuck that. Do other shit fird

What other shit? My lift is fixed
zu8ypuzu.jpg

Sent from my fuckin iPad

In other news, cleaner her yesterday and took some pics today at school
vaza9una.jpg

a5ybasy6.jpg

y9ysy6en.jpg

quvuzeja.jpg

a8aqyjyj.jpg

ju7y8u9y.jpg

ydabu5e8.jpg

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Glad you finally got the lift taken care of. Like I said I like your truck, but if you are having performance/maintenance issues, you need to get that taken care of

saw you coming down 90 last thurs/fri. was a couple cars in front of you. Looks good. Disappointed i didnt get here straight pipes srs notsrs :troll:

Glad you finally got the lift taken care of. Like I said I like your truck, but if you are having performance/maintenance issues, you need to get that taken care of
Yea I'm trying to save as fast as I can for a tune. Hopefully will have one by next month.

saw you coming down 90 last thurs/fri. was a couple cars in front of you. Looks good. Disappointed i didnt get here straight pipes srs notsrs :troll:

:lol: every time I see a truck like yours around broussard I always check to see if it is you lol. I'm surprised u didn't here them, I normally roll down 90. Can't stand when people go 55 in the left left lane.

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Should be a nice turn out man. We have a bunch of members from down here going

Sent from my fuckin iPad

I'm actually going to get it tuned local. Lethal racing in Lafayette. $300 for a in person tune and free retunes for life. I won't have a auto cal but oh well. He can get it done Monday or Tuesday (have to call him back this afternoon to confirm exactly when) and I can even dyno tune it if I wanted to.

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Truck looks really good bud.

Thanks man. Tuning next week and then I'm gunna get a cai and after that ill put money away for Denali lower/color matching and UCA's. More worried about getting my truck running proper with the 35's. Gears will come just not till next year prolly. Ive changed my style of driving so its doin very good atm.

As for the wheels and tires.. Anything is for sale at the right price :secret: :lol: I have 2 options that I'm contemplating. Stay with 35's 9" up front and 6.25" out back OR 33's bilstiens at 7" with .5" spacer and 5.25" rear block. When I do my UCA's ill make that decision. Lift is all on correct, rides good, but my bj's squeak like a mother fucker and its so annoying!! So thats why I wanna do new UCA's with the mog bj's. I'll do hoops and resis wayy later in when I have a real job Lolz

Sent from my fuckin iPad